- me: this book destroyed my life
- me: *add to the favorite books list*
So far adulthood is just going grocery shopping, realizing you didn’t plan well or logically, going grocery shopping again, repeat ad infinitum. 0/10 stars, would not recommend
Conversation with my very religious mother
- Me: did you know that it is a sin to where that shirt and you could go to hell?
- Me: I mean it has mixed fabrics.
- Me: According to the bible, that's a sin.
- Mom: show me where it says that
- Me: levictus 19:19
- "'Keep my decrees.
- “‘Do not mate different kinds of animals.
- “‘Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed.
- “‘Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.
- Mom: well just because it says that doesn't mean you can say its a sin and we'll go to hell
- Me: so why are people doing that with homosexuality
dont u hate it when its nine in the afternoon but ur eyes are just normal sized
I’ve seen this post three times on my dash and i still cant fucking figure out what it means is it like some secret code. are 22,000+ of you in a secret society????? what the fuck is going on?????
some of my favorite tags:
some more gems:
this post just gets better and better
What a gag